BHW profitable and easy to run BST for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnaverma

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
15,235
Reaction score
7,946
Website
www.blackhatworld.com
72 hour bump.


Price
$41250
New price
$30000 ( this price valid till next bump)

With this BST, you will get contact of regular clients who will order from you in bulk every month. You will recover $25000 in one year at current rate of order. And then make this much as profit every year. Steal price to buy a solid business.

Message me if you have any doubts. If you are interested in this, drop me a message. We will workout something.
 

MasterOfMasks

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Jul 31, 2022
Messages
338
Reaction score
234
Age
33
Website
Google-Cloaker.MasterOfMasks.com
72 hour bump.


Price
$41250
New price
$30000 ( this price valid till next bump)

With this BST, you will get contact of regular clients who will order from you in bulk every month. You will recover $25000 in one year at current rate of order. And then make this much as profit every year. Steal price to buy a solid business.

Message me if you have any doubts. If you are interested in this, drop me a message. We will workout something.
is the price $30k or $25k ?!
also why not just sell the method to create the edu accounts? You could sell it multiple times and make more $$$
 

Lipstick Spoiler

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
506
Reaction score
400
dude, there's no reason why you are doing this 33x or 20 or whatever. for websites on flippa, it does make sense. you have adsense, guest posting, affiliates, cpa, and a ton of other methods to monetise. it does make sense there to do the 33x multiple there. but here, the amount you quoted before is just ridiculous, and also, since the thread has been open for more than 3 years, a good number of people already have the edu mails. now, you'll say about the influx of new people, but they'll be compensated because there are a ton of the same services available. I get your point of getting the funds for a new project, but why sell this bst when you yourself can hire a VA and run this thread? anyway, your thread, your choice. but I wanted to say something since some people are making fun of the thread.
good luck
 

krishnaverma

Jr. VIP
Jr. VIP
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
15,235
Reaction score
7,946
Website
www.blackhatworld.com
dude, there's no reason why you are doing this 33x or 20 or whatever. for websites on flippa, it does make sense. you have adsense, guest posting, affiliates, cpa, and a ton of other methods to monetise. it does make sense there to do the 33x multiple there. but here, the amount you quoted before is just ridiculous, and also, since the thread has been open for more than 3 years, a good number of people already have the edu mails. now, you'll say about the influx of new people, but they'll be compensated because there are a ton of the same services available. I get your point of getting the funds for a new project, but why sell this bst when you yourself can hire a VA and run this thread? anyway, your thread, your choice. but I wanted to say something since some people are making fun of the thread.
good luck
I can understand. I know that 99% people here do not even have the funds required to buy this. The BST is for remaining 1% . I just need one buyer interested in this business.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top