They sell me proxies that are identical to the one I'm using from another website and I can't use them because I already have this entire proxy, can I ask for a refund?Marketplace Thread Approved
This proxy service has been tested by the marketplace moderation team to ensure that it meets the standards for the marketplace.
Thread Edit Log
- The proxies worked up to the standards advertised.
- The proxy did not leak the IP address of the reviewing moderator.
- The location, ISP, etc., of the proxy were confirmed to be what was advertised.
- The 5 most recent thread edits will appear hereInformation For Buyers:With anything more than 5 going in here
- Service Quality: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
- Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/shitlist-rules-and-procedure.499995/.
- Review Copies: Per the marketplace rules, if a seller does not offer trials or review copies, please do not request them in the sales thread, otherwise your post will be removed and further action may be taken.