- Dec 12, 2018
- Reaction score
I will definitively be making some purchases. This is a well worth unique offering
Happy to have you as client, make your purchase as soon as possible because once the testimonials start rolling we are going to increase the priceI will definitively be making some purchases. This is a well worth unique offering
You can add those programs BUT we won't add them into the API, there is a lot of work involved each time a new deal it is negotiated and integrated in to the technology, we will help you to monetize the site in other ways so you can get your moneys worth.does it can be interated with careerjet or any other job affiliate programme so that I can take further advantage like pay per click etc.
No, No UK, No Australia, No europe, Just the biggest market in the world USA and Canada, this is not only because we work with North America search engines but because there are more money to be made in this market.if you can make a UK version i am a buyer
After you make the purchase you can write me at the email there is in the sales letter, not a problem, cheers.I would like to make a purchase but cannot PM you, can I reach you by email?
I think you should read the sales letter BEFORE asking this... there is no plagiarised content whatsoever when you work with the API's the tool clients give you access to their information so you are NOT PLAGIARISING anything, besides that we are the only ones who assure you that your site will be getting UNIQUE job offers even if there are other websites in the same city because we have access to the entire description of the job offers (different to any other plug in and partner agreement) and because the urls sctructure of the website you will have unique content, so stop spreading false information from a service you have not bought, there is no problem asking questions but there is a problem asking loaded questions specially when they have been addressed in previous posts.Don't you think site will get banned after sommuch of plagiarised content
I bought a site from @patadeperro and here's my review:
What I like:
- I requested a custom design for my logo and appearance and was done beautifully according to my specifications.
- there is a paid membership pro plugin ready for me to add my paypal or stripe account, everything else was done, even the product descriptions.
- There is great aftersales customer service and I got a great guide on how to monetize, plus some help setting it up myself.
- The highlight of the site is that it's optimized for google jobs postings, there are a few issues on it, but it's normal and the big job has already been done:
View attachment 121580
- The price is right.
- It's also ready for me to add the adsense code or my affilate banner if I chose to and everything's set up for you to monetize it and start promoting it
What could use improvement:
mobile speed was quite low:
View attachment 121578
There is zero pre-sales, I just asked a yes or no question but the seller didn't answer it until I paid for the site. In my case it was fine because I knew I would buy it anyway, but not answering a simple yes or no question before the sale had been made is not something one sees often on this site or any other, and it could be a dealbreaker for someone who was not already convinced of buying like I was.
Overall rating 9/10
No, this are job sites IF you want a website to offer jobs to freelancers then yes, it can be done.Is it possible to adjust the "template" for a freelancers services site?
Here are the answers to your questions: all the websites are made in Wordpress, because the API works with the Wordpress database structure and we do ALL of it you buy, send me the cpanel or wordpress login info and we create everything for you.i did real all and still don't really find out the following:
- i am not a WP guy .. having all my pages in HTML. So would it be a problem for me to set it up or when you get access to the WP panel you do all.
- you are maintenencing your API so when there are changes it still works or this must be somehow purchased later on...
- is enough for the new owner to make off page seo or does the page needs maintenance and work to be done because that would not be interesting for me. But as i understand it runs on auto ...
- you can recommend form your experience what to buy (like cities where you should see fast success) and do you sell cities several times ?
- what income you can expect on your recommendation cities 100.000
I will follow this
I would like to purchase a site
Here are the answers to your questions:1) Hello, interested to know what monetization method would bring those 300$/month ?
I saw that you are using a e-commerce (more like a subscription model) and that brought more, selling some spaces.. just to be sure if the 300$ are from ads or from subscription plans on the website.
2) What kind of monthly traffic are we hoping to have on a 100k city website ?
3) Is the API that fetch data is going to always work with all the websites putting online jobs or it comes directly from your servers ?
4) What is the main work to do after purchasing the website ? SEO ? Design ?
5) Will you propose a white-label solution ?
I am definitely purchasing one to test it out, and maybe a fleet of those website if I can see a decent ROI (if it only pays its hosting, it isn't for me)
Thank you for your answer
How deep do you do a zone research for the website's city/niche ?
Do you have a list of "good"/"average"/"great" cities to target ? Do you keep the niche/cities of your client separate ?
Plus, I find you answer pretty vague :
Answer: Adsense with the e-commerce combined, that is what will bring the money but it will definitely depends on your marketing efforts and expertise BUT we are here to help you all the way.
How many visits would bring how much money if you talk facts ? I know it's complicated to have a clear number, but I'm a number guy, since you said it works, you have some informations ^^
1. Can we adapt or change the site content ourselves to any niche we want (for example medical jobs, or automotive jobs etc) without asking you to do it? Is it easyeasy if we decide to do it ourselves one day or the other in order to change the niche or do we have to order another new site from you?
2. I've already ran a job board in the past, and according to my experience no company/recruiter will buy any ad space on your site if it doesn't have some good traffic or a big database of job seekers resumes. So the only viable monetization, if the only purpose of your site is to fetch jobs from other sites, is adsense or affiliation, until you have a good method.