1. Go to here and register for the library card
2. Use fake details from https://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/World_Address/get_us_address1
3. It will ask to setup pin...just remember it...
Step 1: Go to starklibrary.org, click on contact and then click on get a library card, and click on apply online button
Step 2: Fill out the form, with a working email and then click go
Step 3: you’ll get a barcode, copy it
Step 4: Click on login on the top right corner and enter your barcode...
Just received this from the Sacramento Library System. This applies to all California libraries. So, if you used the [Method] applied to get a free Lynda.com account for a few months it is coming to an end. Maybe other states still do it?
Goodbye free Lynda in California. Props to those...
So Title does all the talking.
Giving Away Lynda.com premium Account to the Members of BHW.
This accounts are for lifetime as of now.
Comment Here and I will send your account in inbox.
Hello everyone, today I will show you how you can download any courses from Lynda.com onto your pc for free. Now, this method will include 2 things:
1) How to get a temporary free premium account on Lynda.com (3 months account) --method still working as of 17 March 2019--
2) How to use the...
yea so this one is the newest
2. fill it, easier with https://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ and https://temp-mail.org/en/ for temporary mail
3. next, check your mail
4. login to lynda with "freelibrary.org" organization portal
Since those old methods didn't work any longer (some library cards and viditutcom) I got new method with DC library card.
What you'll need:
- Email address
Here's the steps:
1. Go here https://www.dclibrary.org/catalog/account/application for DC Library Card Application
2. Fill in the box...
Index of /Learning/LYNDA.COM/
File Name ↓ File Size ↓ Date ↓
Parent directory/ - -
0249.Responsive.Design.with.Joomla/ - 2016-May-06 01:18
Building An E-Commerce Web Site Using Dreamweav..> - 2016-May-06 04:39
LYNDA.COM.EXCEL.FOR.MAC.2011.ESSENTIAL.TRAINING/ - 2016-May-06 01:41...
I'm a big fan of Lynda on board but I love using it as a free tool.
Black Hat World helped me a lot in this as there were lots of
Voluteers sharing plenty of free stuff about it. But since long after
June 8 I didn't get any update in the forum and all old methods
are not working anymore...